Bootstrap - Static Table Header

   With this solution I limiting myself to just css as much as I could without javascript. The draw backs are writing out multiple css selectors and statically writing out the width of column. Also I had to make a max-height for the table, which I was already doing.

I could have easily added ag-grid or ui-grid but I wanted to keep it simple and look at the performances. From a development point of view I would say the time to setup either approach is the same. That is building out this static approach verses just using a library. From the image you can see the max-height is only applied to the tbody.  I'll place the code in my github repo when I'm ready.


Popular posts from this blog

Updating Razor 2.0 to 3.0 with Asp.net MVC

EF: The database cannot be opened because it is version 782

HTML5 Audio doesn't Autoplay for Chrome on Android