VS 2015 - The Operation Could not be Completed Invalid Pointer

This bug appears to happen in both visual studio 2015 and 2010 but I've only run into it for 2015. I'm not sure what I did to cause this other maybe moving around projects. I don't think that was the cause but I do sometimes delete the appdata folder. My solution for this bug is simple delete the AppData folder again (hahah).  I found from other sites that is the ComponentModelCache folder specifically that you want to delete. It goes without saying close all visual studio windows before doing this. 
  • Folder Under: C:\Users\{YourUsername}\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\ComponentModelCache


Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql