Google App Engine Automating Code Pushes

    I was working on this idea for Penguins Rising when Google App Engine was relatively new so this solution didn't come until later in my research. Either way it good to spread the word and get an understand with what I attempted.

Solution
Google Cloud Platform Blog: Using GitHub for Push-to-Deploy

Problems
I have yet to created a process that takes advantage of the continuous integration in penguins Rising since most of my code is built in javascript is would be nice to have a bridge between phantomjs and Travis CI. Not sure how it would work since Google app engine would the notice for code pushes at the same time when I check in and Travis would have to tell G.A.E that the code cleared.

Resources
https://gist.github.com/benbeadle/5185679
d6y/example-webhook
Uploading, Downloading, and Managing a Python App - Python
Python — Google Developers
Webhooks | GitHub API
Local Unit Testing for Python - Python - This showed the most promise.



Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql