Ng-grid: Display Two Fields in One Column

Task
For ng-grid I have a set of fields in which they are pulled in via ajax however, when I have setup the cell template I need to not only display one field as a column but instead in the first column with the second another field.

Solution
I feel the documentation wasn't very clear on this point but the solution is simply using row.getProperty() with the field you want in quotes.Plunker Example using two column in the same column definition.

Resources
Defining columns · angular-ui/ng-grid Wiki · GitHub
Templating · angular-ui/ng-grid Wiki · GitHub
cellTemplate and grouping: can I change the template for the 'grouping' row - Stack Overflow
how to apply field on cell Template using ng-grid - Stack Overflow

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql