Asp.net MVC: Partial View to handle Multiple Models

    I was working on this idea a few years back and the idea was to make two partial views in an asp.net MVC more scalable. I was looking the down road for something that could handle whatever the object was and display it. What I later discovered thanks to a colleague was that I should just do a reflection of the object but I feel the better longer term solution could be found in third link of resources. Rather than spend anymore time on this idea I simply kept the two partial views and wrote this down as I have bigger plans with this strategy in mind for a project.

Resources
Using partial views in ASP.net MVC 4 - Stack Overflow
How to get the list of properties of a class? - Stack Overflow
How to get data to my view that comes from more than one object? - Stack Overflow
When To Use Templates vs When to Use Partial Views - Stack Overflow
ASP.NET MVC 3 Partial View Template - Stack Overflow

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql