Recover Deleted Posts in Blogger

    This article is to share what I think is the easiest and fastest way to recover delete blog post on blogger. Which I really needed to know for myself with one of my previous articles First off do not delete your browser history! If you have you will not be able to do it the way I'm about to explain but hopefully can still try other means defined in the resources. I also believe you can't have it be a post that you published but I did not confirm this. Thankfully the actual data isn't deleted and lucky for us it's just hiding on the servers waiting for us to find it.

In Chrome
    I could show you how to do this in every browser but the concept is very much the same in all of them, we are just trying to go back to the specific view where we can edit the post. If you're like me and jump around a lot between drafts you'll have a lot to search through. Still this is better than completely starting over.

URL Example
: ~/blogger.g?blogID=yourId#editor/target=post;postID=BlogpostID

    You can find your blogger Id under your blog and don't worry if you don't know the particular id of the post we can do a search for it. So inside your browser history (cntrl-h) take the example url and substitute your blogger id or if you are the only person on your computer that uses blogger you could just do a search for blogger. The more specific you are with your search the quicker it can be to find your blog post. When I tried doing this I tried to get as close as I could to the post I was looking for. Which neared it down to as little as three posts (hopefully your results are similar).

Url should have #editor

Resources
Since I created n' delete my post in such a short time frame some the solutions here listed didn't working for me but they might help you in your case.
How to recover deleted blog posts? - Google Product Forums
Recover an Accidentally Deleted Post on Blogger
The Real Blogger Status: Recovering A Deleted Page Or Post

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql