Visual Studio "Access Denied" When Checking in with TFS

The problem was that when I went to check in changes with Visual Studio, it would report back saying I did not have permission. I knew it couldn't have been the TFS setup because I had everything configured straight forward for a single user which was just me and I know it was fine since it was working a few days ago. The only thing that changed on my machine was the that I lost access to my domain account that I was working with. So I created a second account that has administrative permissions, which might have lead me to this problem.

Resources
You may receive an "Access is denied" error message when you try to debug a Web application in Visual Studio .NET, and you have administrative permissions -  First search got the job done!
Access Denied on TFS - Stack Overflow - Just looking at other reasons that could have been the cause

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql