What is the Rust Spot?

The Idea

    A lot of times When I try to explain an Idea, I find it increasingly difficult to explain the more complex it is. So I will begin to explain it here in a nutshell. I want to create 3D models of my car and all the parts that it is made of. Simple right? Now I won't go into details of why just yet but I will say you have no idea how many parts making up your car. So the complex idea is this, I want to create a website that not only creates a 3D model of all the parts on a car but compares the parts for compatibility with other makes and models. To go further with at by give a complete break down of the car and instruction on installation or remove of parts. Still with me?
Good here is a example of what a normal diagram of a car part...

Air Cleaner 2013 Honda Accord

The Problem

    Now from the picture you have a general idea of what your parts look like, but what about the placement of where it is in your car? Maybe your looking at the wrong model? Cars have a number of key differences between models which is critical for you to know and to get the right part.

The Solution 

    With a 3D model display you can not only show the user where the part is but how it can be removed, installed, and the shape of it. People with no technical or mechanical  experience will no longer be driving a magical box to work. Information about a car should be free and I predict that next generation cars (still being hybrids) will not only be better built but great amount of available information on them. My prove of concept can be found here and currently only works in modern browser.
Prove of example

Popular posts from this blog

UI-Bootstrap Collapsible Sticky Footer

Installing Windows on Acer chromebook 15 cb3-532

Aspetcore: NLog with Postgresql